The Parish Growth Framework
Building Block: Leadership Development
Strategic Goal: Develop an integrated approach to growing ordinand and clergy leadership capability.
Timeline of progress
- In 2020, an Anglican Church Southern Queensland (ACSQ) Leadership Framework was developed and endorsed.
- The Finance and Diocesan Services Commission (FDSC), in partnership with the PMC and other ACSQ Commissions, is designing and implementing a number of leadership capability programs based on the Framework. These include:
- a series of capability and leadership development lunchbox sessions held during 2021.
- a leadership group discussion program designed to evaluate current leadership capability against the Framework through focus group sessions held during April to October 2021.
- continuation of the QUTex Leadership program with a new cohort of clergy/laity selected in the second half of 2021. This program provides tools to assist clergy and lay people to be more self-aware and impactful community leaders that are authentic, brave, vulnerable,
accountable, innovative and relevant.
- re-development of the St Francis College Graduate Clergy Program.
Anglican Church Southern Queensland Leadership Framework