Capability and leadership development
A series of capability and leadership development workshops suitable for both clergy and lay people, offered online in convenient ‘bite-sized’ sessions held over lunchtime.
Anglican faith and ministry
Growing deep leadership
Thursday 20 October 2022, 12 pm
Presented by Reverend Sarah Plowman. Topics covered include:
- Discovering deeper qualities of leaders.
- Why spirituality makes a difference.
- Learning to love to learn.
Mission and community impact
Leading in the wider community
Thursday 17 November 2022, 12 pm
Presented Stephen Harrison and Michelle McDonald. Topics include:
- Engaging with stakeholders and driving transformation in the community.
- Expressing awareness and sensitivity in diverse contexts.
- Taking responsibility as an active frontline community servant.
Leading with missional imagination
Thursday 24 November 2022, 12 pm
Presented by Stephen Harrison. Topics include:
- Reflecting the needs of the local church context, wider community and world.
- Understanding and focusing your personal impact on the community.
- Shaping and supporting others through pastoral care.
Anglican Church Southern Queensland Leadership Framework