The Anglican Church Southern Queensland offers its clergy and staff (and members of their household)* free access to Flourish – a wellbeing program provided by an external consultant (LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell).
Up to six, one-hour counselling sessions per year. Counselling can be provided face-to face, over the phone or via video. Call to arrange an appointment.
A free app with articles, podcasts and other resources on topics including retirement planning, living healthy, coping & resiliency, relationships, work/ life balance, and dealing with depression/abuse/cancer.COMING SOON
Is usage confidential?
Use of the Flourish service is completely confidential. The service provider does not release any invoices or reports that identify those who are using the service.
*Who's eligible to access Flourish?
- Licensed clergy (Bishops, Priests, Deacons)
- Retired Clergy (includes PTO)
- Stipendiary (paid) Lay Ministers
- Chaplains and Pastoral Carers (includes volunteer Chaplains/Pastoral Carers)
- Formation students
- Parish staff
- Diocesan staff
- Spouses and dependent family members living at the same residence of any of the above.