Wednesday 7 September 2022
2–3.30 pm, via Zoom
Sometimes it can be overwhelming trying to understand the superannuation system and the choices on offer.
In this webinar, designed especially for clergy, Sunsuper representatives will offer insights and answer questions on topics relating to:
- the importance of your financial wellness.
- simple contribution and investment strategies for your super to grow.
- understanding the income you may need in retirement, and the part government support can play.
- knowing when and how you can use your super in retirement.
- how Sunsuper can assist you as you transition into and enjoy your retirement.
This webinar is suitable for clergy in any life stage — it is never too early (or late) to start planning for your retirement.
This event is coordinated by the Parishes and Other Mission Agencies Commission.