Professional supervision education sessions
Find out more about the ACSQ professional supervision program for clergy and stipendiary lay ministers at a face-to-face education session in your Region.
Held in-person from 9 am to 3 pm (with lunch provided), these education sessions provide a comprehensive overview of professional supervision, covering a full range of topics and providing plenty of opportunity for discussion and questions.
- What is professional supervision?
- How will the professional supervision policy impact me?
- How can I get the most out of professional supervision?
- How do I find a good supervisor?
- What does good supervision look like?
- What do I do if I experience supervision that does not meet my needs?
2022 dates and locations
Find out more about professional supervision
Listen well and be truly present with the supervisee.
Show warmth and empathy.
Be non-judgemental and non-critical.
Have an understanding of and respect for the vocation and ministry of the supervisee.
Be willing to learn about the supervisee’s ministry context.
Those called to minister.
Those who are being ministered to.
The wider spiritual community.