Preparing Financially for Retirement
Tuesday 13 October 2020
10–11 am, via Zoom
Wednesday 14 October 2020
3–4 pm, via Zoom
Financial wellbeing plays a part in our overall wellbeing — for both today and the future. Sometimes it can be overwhelming to get the information or assistance you need to feel more financially confident.
In October, Sunsuper’s education experts, and one of our own financial experts (The Rev’d Gary Smith), will host exclusive webinars for clergy, providing clear insights into:
- the importance of your financial wellness.
- simple contribution and investment strategies for your super to grow.
- understanding the income you may need in retirement, and the part government support may play.
- knowing when and how you can use your super in retirement.
- how Sunsuper will assist you as you transition into and enjoy your retirement.
An opportunity to engage in a Q&A at the end will be available. This webinar is suitable for clergy in any life stage — it is never too early (or late) to start planning for your retirement.
Choose from two webinar sessions:
Tuesday 13 October 2020 or Wednesday 14 October 2020
Note: These sessions will cover identical content.
These events are being coordinated by the Parishes and Other Mission Agencies Commission in response to a survey conducted in 2019 of clergy aged over 65.