Parish Councillors Training Day
* Please note this event was cancelled due to a low number of registrations.
Saturday 31 August 2019
10 am – 4 pm
St Matthew's Gayndah, 95 Capper St, Gayndah
This interactive training day for members of Parish Council will be full of discussion and the sharing of ideas. The training will focus on the roles and responsibilities of Parish Councillors, especially Churchwardens, and will include:
- purpose of a Parish Council and the roles within
- exploring parish goals and challenges
- panel discussion (Work Health and Safety, Procurement, Insurance, Property, Archives, HR/Payroll, Finance, Digital Innovation)
- developing healthy parish communities.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.